Yanapaq.info: where we the indigenous peoples learn about our rights
Browser of recommendations of the United Nations Permanent Forum on Indigenous Issues
How does Yanapaq.info work?
Decide on a relevant topic and look it up
Use the filters to improve your results
Share or download your recommendations
The first step to exercise our rights is to become aware of them
Who can benefit from Yanapaq.info?
- Indigenous peoples.
- Organizations partners to indigenous peoples.
- Human rights defenders.
- United Nations and State officials.
What is Yanapaq.info for?
- Advocating to States, the United Nations system and other institutions, based on the information issued by the Permanent Forum.
- Learning about the situation of indigenous peoples’ rights with a focus on indigenous women, children and youth.
- Preparing proposals for public policies, programs and norms.
Categories and Topics
Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs)
1. No poverty 2. Zero hunger 3. Good health and well-being 4. Quality education 5. Gender equality 6. Clean water and sanitation 7: Affordable and clean energy 8. Decent work and economic growth 9. Industry, innovation and infrastructure 10. Reduced inequalities 11. Sustainable cities and communities 12. Responsible consumption and production 13. Climate action 14. Life below water 15. Life on land 16. Peace, justice and strong institutions 17. Patnerships for the goals